Meet the all new HEXA Titanium, Silverstein’s flagship ligature. With the heart of a beast and the spirit of a ghost, forged from the strongest yet lightest elemental metal. 50% lighter than any previous Silverstein ligature, the HEXA Titanium is an ethereal playing experience, like having no ligature at all. The newly designed and patented rocking bridge insures an accurate fit and easy adjustment. HEXA Titanium will elevate your performance like no other ligature can.
- 6 cords
- Available in 6 colors
- All new patented rocking bridge for better fit and adjustment
- Cord-end aglet for preventing cord deformation and fraying
- Anti-scratch rubber feet on the new patented rocking bridge
- 50% lighter – adds no mass to the mouthpiece
- Fastest Response
- Ultimate tonal flexibility, color and control
- Stronger Projection
- Design Minimizes Stress on Reeds
- Compensates for Reed Thickness
- Less Reed Warpage
- 10 Year Warranty
- The sole purpose of the rubber feet included in the package are to prevent potential minor scratches on the mouthpiece. While these feet provide protection, they also absorb sound energy which can reduce maximum performance of the ligature. If a minor scratch does not concern you, we recommend not to use these rubber feet.
Ligature comes with:
- OmniCap II – Soprano, Baritone Saxophone and Bass Clarinet size come with OmniCap I.
- Replaceable rubber feet for bridge
- User manual with warranty registration card
- Resizing 1.5mm hex wrench
||Blue, Purple, White